Friday, January 4, 2008

shopping

somewhere along the way I managed to misplace my sunglasses, no biggie it's not like they were expensive or anything and I have a spare pair in my car or I did till I left them on the counter this morning. So after I dropped C at daycare-yes Knox County schools are still out on holiday break-I ran by Walgreen's found markdown Christmas items, Valentine's Day items but no sunglasses, I was told they aren't out on display yet. huh? It's still sunny out even in January...
Went to the mall this afternoon something I am loathe to do but it's a necessary evil every now & again. I took a short cut through one of the department stores and was amused that in the cosmetic section they were broken into cliques, the cool young & hipster cosmetic girls in one area, the older lady cosmetics clerks in another and well fragrance ladies a clique all onto their own. As I exited the department store I saw an older gentleman with a small Victoria's secret bag and I thought oh how sweet he's bought his wife something but he marched up to the counter and doused himself with a female perfume so all bets are off about who the bag of lingerie was for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we just want to smell "sweet"