Thursday, January 3, 2008

back to the grind

well I was at work Monday & Wednesday but neither were 8 hour shifts at the asylum and come to think of today will be a little shy of 8 hours as well-the downside to vacations I don't want to work anymore but that pesky mortgage company is expecting some money as is a few other places so here I am.....goofing off in fact which considering all that is going on is not the wisest use of my time. The big news hit the streets so to speak while I was gone they are closing one of the stores-music industry being what it is and all. We are hoping to make it a good thing by making the original location bigger & better than ever before and I am hopeful but and let me put this diplomatically there are challenges working for a small business with certain types of people and let's just leave it at that.
So I need to actually do some work or maybe get some more coffee..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you here on the sand... no, really, I am. But I won't rub it in... too much. Hope you went for coffee instead of work... coffee is much better!

overtly trite said...

I went for coffee I can wait & be inspired on Monday

Randall said...

Hang tough. Or something like that.