Sunday, January 27, 2008

bottom of the barrel

the writer's need to go back to work. Most of the shows I watch have run out, luckily there are new episodes of No Reservations, Project Runway is still going with Top Chef to follow. I have been watching October Road & Cashmere Mafia mainly because nothing else is on and they are not so bad but I think they run out soon as well. Being home for a good part of the week I started trolling about for something new to watch so God help me I have found the worst shows ever-The Real Housewives of Orange County-really?! It's is awful so awful in fact I sat through 2 episodes and already have the DVR set to record the Real Housewives of NY. Maybe I should just set the DVR to record everything on Bravo TV?
I think the winner is Celebrity Rehab on VH1-even if you are a B-list or even C-list celebrity why would you choose to put the lowest moments of your life on reality tv? on VH1 no less?

No comments: