Tuesday, January 29, 2008

3 card monte?

or were they playing 5 card stud? fencing stolen diamonds? no trading pokemon cards...
When I got to daycare to pick up C yesterday I did not see him at his usual haunts-the computer, at the game system or Lego area or even the foosball table. He was indeed in the play kitchen area sitting at a table with one of his buddies perusing cards with a very guilty look on his face and as soon as I was spotted the other kid started scooping up his cards into his Target bag. I am not sure what the guilty face was about, I asked C if he traded for anything good-no I don't have any good cards at all was the response I got.
huh? he has literally thousands of these cards all over his room I pointed out that maybe if he would organized them just a little he could find some of his strong cards that were worth trading.
He thought that was an ok idea but could we go to the store this weekend so he could buy some more?

No comments: