Tuesday, December 11, 2007

more christmas tales

I've got a million of them as Christmas is my favorite holiday! The first xmas D & I were together was a mere 4 months before our wedding, we had moved in together in September I had knee surgery in October and by xmas had just started driving again but was still doing the physical therapy routine. Let me just say surgery easy but PT kicked my butt!
I had convinced D that we needed a live tree so he obliged not a great tree but good enough until illness set in. D had some sort of flu type thing one weekend and we had the heat so high it was like a sauna in the apartment. There went our tree! It went from decent little tree to Charlie Brown tree in a mere 24 hours. I wish I had a scanner to show just how sad it looked. Of course that would also involve finding the picture..details! details!
D was not so good in the gift department back then he got me a shiny track suit you know the ones little old ladies would wear. He also got me underwear and for those who do not know women's under garments are not sized the same as say their jean size I was not amused. I thought I was going to call off the wedding. Luckily he is much improved in the giving of gifts and spa packages or shiny baubles are the norm these days!

No comments: