Tuesday, December 11, 2007

alright already

so I got tagged this weekend and instead of the if you were a cookie which one would you be? what's you favorite color? where were you born? when did you last cry? what movie did you last see? no I got 3 things you can't let go! I think perhaps I have been over thinking the whole thing so here goes
Physical-I am a clutter queen from hell. I come by it honestly through my maternal bloodlines ask my father & uncle it's a female family trait! so I have lots of things from my past however one treasured item is sad chewed upon stuffed panda who is missing his nose. He has been lovingly gnawed upon by 3 different dogs, named monty because he at one time wore an I love Vermont tee shirt he now sports a pretty red sweater.
Mental-Love to read! again another maternal bloodline thing I have lots of books around the house & way too many magazine subscriptions coming in. Thank god for used book stores and visits home to trade books with my mother! I am happily passing the love of reading to my son who as soon as he could read started going to bed with a flashlight so he can read under the covers before falling asleep. This is a discipline area I tend turn a blind eye to-most nights.
Emotional-I would have to say the birth of my son and I doubt that I could convey the emotions that can well up around his little(well not so little) existence. Yes I am the mom that can fire up the waterworks at each assembly, concert, belt awarding & first day of school-hell sometimes even a good report card gets me going. D finds endless amusement in it and C has not noticed or become embarrassed by it yet.
I am going to tag retromoderns!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Kudos to you too! Great job! I'm so proud - I picked three great victims for my first meme. And, BTW, overthinking is my achilles heel... guilty all teh time of that one! Can you believe I cranked mine out Sat. AM with no coffee? Amazing that it's even readable let alone in english!

Oh - and too funny - the lawyerman was reading my blog again today... guess they're trying to keep me honest. Nutcase!

overtly trite said...

what is this no coffee thing you are talking about?

You are a better person than I am-I don't know how you put up with the crap!!