Wednesday, December 5, 2007

cookie exchange

clearly it's too late at this point to organize one hell we can't even get an evening organized with friends but next year I want to do a cookie exchange. You know take say 5 people each bakes 5 dozen cookie then you get together for an afternoon maybe a tea or a dinner then exchange cookies so each person goes home with 5 dozen different cookies. fun huh? My sister-in-law has done these and evidently the PTA is doing this for the teacher's at C's school so I am jumping on the band wagon late but just a warning to my friends this will happen next year and I'm forcing you to participate!!!!
Speaking of a tea D has found a proper English tea house in Chattanooga as part of my birthday celebrations next weekend we are going to take a jaunt down to check it out.

No comments: