Thursday, November 1, 2007

halloween 2007


yet another halloween has come & gone C was death skull rider-essentially a knock off of ghost rider without the licensing fees. It was fun but he lacks that killer drive to walk for miles & miles and get lots of candy like we did when we were kids. But these days you generally get a handful of candy at each house so you don't need to visit a a million houses for a decent haul. And honestly I think he would have more fun in group maybe next year I will arrange to go trick or treating with one of his buddies.
I have happy memories of halloween when I was younger, it is my aunt's birthday and each year my best friend's family would come to dinner for a spaghetti, why we had that every year I do not recall but during dinner the 4 of us kids would race to the door to give out candy and after dinner our father's would take us out to make the rounds of the neighborhood while our moms & my aunt would hang out at the house.

No comments: