Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I doubt my parents felt guilty..

well it never seemed like they did, if we couldn't do something or they didn't let us do something it just did not happen. They did not necessarily explain reasoning to us and near as I can tell there was no guilt involved. So why do I feel so guilty telling C he can not play basketball this fall? I feel horrible but with all we have going on it seems silly to sign up and miss a bunch of games & practices, these things cost money and if we aren't going I consider that a waste. He has surgery & convalescence time coming up, we are planning on a trip to CT for xmas, plus he still has CCD on wed nights , tae kwan do tues & thurs and I am thinking I will take a biology class next semester which is 3 hours class time & 4 hours lab per week. Basketball seems unreasonable at this juncture but I feel like crap telling him no.

No comments: