Monday, December 13, 2010

and more on that illness thing

most of the right now angst for me surrounding David's illness is we don't know what is wrong and I am scared. I am not a particular fan of the unknown. After a long Saturday we called an ambulance to bring him to the ER to hopefully get some relief. Which we did some relief not a cure and a CT scan & blood work showed nothing. While grateful for that there is a small part that wished they found XYZ and we can do ABC to fix him however they sent him home. Yesterday was rough again but less so than Saturday. Perhaps now insurance will grant the MRI they were questioning clearly something is wrong with the man and I want him fixed dammit. Have I mentioned Christmas is less than 2 weeks away? We have a tree up with lights but no ornaments, my card were ordered just this weekend, have everything ready to do some baking it just has not happened, Christmas gifts well I am going to shop online for C today everyone else will just have to wait this year. I am hanging on by a thread trying to focus on just getting through each individual day.

No comments: