Saturday, January 2, 2010

holiday recap




they were good end of story..okay they were also busy and as usual I was far from prepared, overwhelmed and they are over already but as usual I also enjoyed them. I was disappointed to not be able to spend the holiday with my folks in CT but honestly Christmas is hard to get away. Now if we could get them to travel once in awhile it would be great but I am not holding my breath. Hopefully next year works out and we can trek up to CT to be with them, not always easy when you work in retail and have a kid and are in school etc etc you get the point I am busy. Already I am swearing I am going to be more organized next year but I think I say that every year don't I?? pretty sure I do & maybe one of these years I actually will be. Again not holding my breath I know me. New Years Eve was good we hosted our annual event with friends I had fun and hope everyone else did too. I was able to work in some new recipes for munchables which I always enjoy doing. Regardless of what is going on next year I hope to have a few vacation days saved up so I could take a day or two off to enjoy family and friends a little more and maybe just maybe not seem so rushed again working in retail..easier said than done. I do think David and I are going to add in the trip to Atlanta each year to celebrate my birthday, do some Christmas shopping and just spend some time together sans kiddo I am already looking forward to that too.

No comments: