Saturday, January 10, 2009

is it in the genetics?

why on earth can I not be more organized? It is the family joke only not so much a joke that the maternal line all tend to be clutter queens and not so much organized department. No one has a dirty home just cluttered-I type sitting in our spare room that has essentially become my junky closet. It would take a day of cleaning & re-arranging if someone wanted to sleep in here tonight. Our bedroom is still cluttered from where I stored my stuff when my folks visited in April and don't even get me started on the garage situation. We had talked about getting a dumpster this spring but never did and we still need to. That needs rephrasing I still need to it is my mess and quite honestly I need to clean it up. I know what needs throwing and what needs donating and yes even what needs saving I am still a pack rat at heart I don't want to get rid of everything, I just want it organized better. For now I will start with the spare room we hoping to let it be a game room of sorts for C & his ps2, his room is much improved and was purged just before the holidays which means new bedroom furniture from his grandmother which in turn means a bunk bed which futher means sleepovers so we need the spare room to be the game room.

2 comments:

JMS said...

1) http://www.flylady.net

2) You think you got clutter lady? You ain't seen nothin' until you've seen my house! LOL! We moved in over a year ago and our bedroom has never, not even once, been neat and clean.

Well, I mean, there are never any science experiments hanging around, but there is clutter everywhere!

We could help each other, eh? I scratch your back, you scratch mine?

Might be an option!

Happy Saturday!
JMS

overtly trite said...

LOL are you sure we aren't related somehow?