Tuesday, December 9, 2008

cookie exchange

so I am kicking myself for not organizing one this year! My SIL seems to be frequently involved in them & they always sound so much fun. Maybe next year...I did however sign up to bake 4 dozen for the PTA sponsored cookie exchange at the school this Friday. Am I crazy or what? Luckily I found the easiest cookie in the world to make courtesy of Pillsbury-buy pre-made chocolate chip dough bake in mini muffin tins and as you pull cookies out stuff some chips of your choice onto the top of each cookie-I used the white & chocolate swirled this past weekend and they were very good. Just got an email that they were still short a couple of volunteers so like an idiot I will probably offer to make another 4 dozen maybe with the peanut butter dough for a little variety.

No comments: