Thursday, June 19, 2008

random Thursday

-toothpaste globules? why can the kid not get the toothpaste in his mouth instead of all over the sink? or smeared on the newspaper?
-or on the bathmat? no fun stepping in something sticky that you don't know what it is in the bathroom let me tell 'ya...
-school desks-still freakin' uncomfortable 20 some odd years later
-signs on the back of dump trucks? really you aren't responsible for breaking a windshield? who is exactly?
-can I put a sign on my car not responsible for ramming you if you pull out in front of me and slow down?
-to the idiot who pulled out in front of me and slowed down-don't do that
-glad I left myself extra time yesterday evening so I could run home and check that I had not left the stove on
-sick of the salmonella thing my Quiznos was just not the same without tomato
-the never ending question in my life where does all this laundry come from exactly?
-think Oscar needs a trip to the groomer
-I most certainly need a trip as well, wonder if I could get a sassy bandanna?
-still in desperate need of a pedicure. I making time for that this weekend!
-did anyone know kate spade made jelly sandals?
-even my detergent twitters....
-little jealous boy is off to an afternoon of baseball
-however I am looking forward to lunch with the girls today!

1 comment:

Chris Curtin said...

Other mysteries
- why do they manage to spit on the faucet?

- why if I'm home alone I generate 1 load of laundry a week, but when I add the other 4 family members we have 10 or more? 2 y/o is part of it, but not that much!

- why when I'm home alone do I generate 2 bags of garbage, but when everyone is home we over flow the can?