Tuesday, June 17, 2008

queen of stats!

ok ok let's not get crazy here but I passed my first exam!!!! yea for me!!!! Yup got a 71.
Called my mom, math geek and teacher, during the break to let her know I passed, told her a 71 and I got "well what did you get wrong?"
I have a sneaky suspicion we will be going over the exam next time I call.....But that is ok I passed!!!!!!!! Should probably not get too excited I have 4 more to go.
Had to explain myself to my son as well.."so a 71 is that a B?"
no it's only a C elicited a horrified look from the boy.
I promised to do better on the next exam or this may come back to haunt me in later during the high school years

4 comments:

Bro. Byron said...

Congratulations! I hope you have continued success.

Anonymous said...

This deserves a celebration... oh yeah, that's right, we're having one! Woo hoo!

Chris Curtin said...

having shown your mom more than a few of my math tests, I know exactly how she asked you that!

Funny, my kids haven't asked how I did in school. I think they've picked up that I was bored a lot and a handful in elementary school, but only from the things my parents have told them.

Wow, that brought back some memories from IHS. Hmm, an idea for a blog entry when I get back from CT.

overtly trite said...

I'm kind of surprised she hasn't had me fax it up to her yet but then again I haven't talked to her since Monday...