Monday, June 9, 2008

birthday party '08


-birthday party went well everyone had a good time(I hope)
-camo cupcakes were in fact yummy
-so was the cookie cake he just had to have-also with camo decorations
-added bonus the tank on cupcakes was no mere decoration it was in fact a Transformer-brawl maybe I am not up on my Transformers
-the funniest kid(no really mommy he is sooo funny) in class must have been having an off day he did not appear that amusing to me
-I am glad birthday parties are but once a year
-why gift bags?
-and more importantly why do gift bag type items get sold in such random amounts?
24 bubbles, 24 tattoos, 24 yo-yo's but only 20 gift bags
-I still miss those first couple of birthday parties when we could have a cookout for our friends
-next year we scale back with bowling or perhaps putt putt
-still need to order more cupcakes for Friday which is his actual birthday. One plus to having the summer birthday unlike regular school you can still bring cupcakes into daycare/summer camp
-seriously 8? when did that happen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday C!!! Hope you haven't lost all your mind, since you need to donate it to homework and school. I've got to get busy on July 5... am doing evites... who else do you think I should include?