Tuesday, April 1, 2008

meme for a rainy Tuesday

so I got tagged last week twice in fact by Missy thought I'd try and catch up today-

Name one thing you do every day: Drink coffee. Probably 3 or more cups a day and none of that foo foo double latte mocha frap blah blah blah I like real coffee-leaded please please I'm not sure what the point of decaf is...

Name 5 things/people that make you feel good: the family-my beloved D, goofy son C and even goofier pug Oscar, chocolate anything, clean sheets on the bed, a really hot shower and talking on the phone with my mommy(who I get to see in less than 2 weeks yay!)

Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do: lobster, veal-come on our budget can not support that sort of menu, a really good cannoli-not enough Italians in K-town, good pumpernickel bagels(same as previous but with Jewish folks)

Name 3 things that remind you of childhood: Je Rivien perfume although my mother may be the only person in America that wore it and even she has moved on to Chanel, Sunday breakfast, board games

Name 2 things you wish you could learn: German and how to make my mother's pot roast

1 down & 1 to go and I'll tag anyone who feels like mulling this over this morning!

No comments: