Friday, April 18, 2008

can I tell ya

I am so glad to not be in my 20s any longer with all of the melodrama & intrigue is entailed, of my own making most of the time but drama nonetheless.
I am glad to have a great child & be happily married..well mostly happily married can you be truly happily married to a man that drives you crazy? Seriously he has dishwasher issues usually he empties the dishwasher just enough so he can fill it back up with the dirty dishes in the sink and then reruns the entire dishwasher. Of course he knows it drives me up the wall which is why he continues on this evil path. However even when he does empty the dishwasher he puts things in the wrong place-our kitchen is not that large or complex...
Never stores plastic lids with the correct bowls and is the first to complain about the number of mismatched items we have..
Mark my words if we split the divorce papers will read irreconcilable dish washing

No comments: