Monday, April 28, 2008

and no one got eaten by a bear


although we did try to convince C that he needed to tell everyone he injured his face while fighting off an attacking bear. It makes for a better story than I was running, tripped on a tree stump and fell on my face.
But noooo "that's silly mom a bear would have just eaten me I could not outrun it they are very fast" Luckily no major damage a good bruise, couple of scratches and a little bit of a black eye makes him look very roguish-all the girls should be swarming today...
It really was a lot of fun I think we did better with what we did & did not bring this time around with even more room for improvement next time and now that we own our own stuff I really thing we should try to go more than once a year! Might be tricky-trying to coordinate a group of people and arranging 1 weekend when everyone is free is easier said than done

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll go!!! Count all of us in! We love camping... and eating, and sitting around.

overtly trite said...

I'll let you know next time!
we really do need to get together & do lunch one of these days..

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that would be fun! The nemesister would love to come too!