Friday, January 25, 2008

and in the mornin' I'm makin' waffles..

talked to my brother last night and he had made waffles for dinner so it has me thinking I need to drag out the waffle iron this weekend as well. I have always liked having breakfast for dinner! C already jumped on the bacon and sausage idea but "no thanks I don't really like waffles"
freak child
he'll eat asparagus, escargot, lima beans? but not waffles?
If he didn't look like me I would seriously question whether or not he had been switched at the hospital.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Bob asked for one of those flipper waffle irons (you know, like they have at the free breakfast buffets at most motels) for Christmas. He said that's when he knew I loved him... when I got up and made him Waffles and link Sausages for breakfast the first time. Apparently I still do love him because I still make him waffles with amazing frequency.

overtly trite said...

yeah you're not just going to make waffles for anybody!