Saturday, December 1, 2007

still improving, mostly

C slept through the night last night! No 2 am I'm in pain mommy wake-up call! When I did wake up it was reminiscent of that first night as an infant that he slept through, I fought the impulse to run in & check and make sure he was still breathing. He was but his stomach is bothering him today so it will be another stay home do nothing sort of day. Puts a damper on the big father/son doings D had planned but they will keep for a week.
Wednsday back to school went well, Thursday he made it to lunchtime before I got the call to pick him up, luckily mil was close & was able to get him. I called to see about sending medicine with him on Friday but it apparently takes an act of Congress-notice I did not say act of God public school, separation of church & state you know. It is however ok to swing by and administer the medicine ourselves so mil stepped in & brought his some tylenol at lunchtime and he was in fairly good spirits when I picked him up at aftercare. I have of course had to promise mil a really good christmas gift this year-no not really there is nothing she wouldn't do for that rugrat!
So some more TLC is on tap for today and a little Vols football this afternoon and hopefully he will be right as rain by tomorrow.

No comments: