Friday, November 30, 2007

no one to blame but myself

or rather santa..It would seem that Santa can not bring a Wii for christmas as they are impossible to find. Part of that problem is that santa did not decide that a Wii would be appropriate until way too late, santa had one opportunity to obtain one for list price a few weeks ago unfortunately santa's credit card was maxxed at the time and santa did not appreciate how much in demand the toy would be still this year. Sooo santa is bringing an electric guitar with amp just a little starter sort of thing but I am a little afraid I will find my garage overrun with second graders jamming or something

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wii ended up at the Best Buy Private Sale in order to find one for precious niece. Wii got ours back in August, when you could still find them lurking about the Best Buy and other environs. At Gamestop & EB Games in the mall (the one everybody goes to, not the one that everybody used to go to) they told us that they get trucks in Mon thru Thur. at around noon, there's a shot you might get one that way. Another way is to get cozy with the folks at your local Wal-Mart. They are doing wait lists for them, or so I hear, and you might be able to track one down there.

Or, after Christmas, you might be able to find one... unless you're like us and you're broke as a joke until March from the Holiday Debauchery! Good luck!

overtly trite said...

I can't decide how aggressive I want to be with this one I might just put it off as a birthday gift for the boy in June-it gives me a good six months to try!