Sunday, June 17, 2007

yippee!

we actually had a babysitter for most of yesterday & last night! after C's testing at tae kwan do(he is progressing to a blue belt & if I can ever get my camera to download to this computer I might post a pic of his receiving it!) mil came along to the testing & took C for a fun filled day of soda, shopping, most likely pizza, buddy's bbq or mcdonalds(or all three), I know a dvd or two will be involved as well as popcorn and I'm sure he got to stay up late, oh the fun of being spoiled by grandparents, I'm a little jealous I miss those days myself! Anyway we met up with some friends for lunch & a pitcher of margaritas at one of our favorite mexican joints, never a bad thing! Then we hung out, drove around town a little and it seemed like most of the town must be at Bonnaroo not many people were out & about. Then thrill of all thrills actually made it to a movie! very exciting stuff rated R and everything-we saw 28 weeks later it was good but I think I like the first one better. Novel to go see an adult movie actually at the movie theater..the next films on tap are shrek3 & Surf's up!
As far as being "free" no not really after the movie we had to go let out & feed out other kid trusty Oscar "the superpug"

No comments: