Wednesday, June 13, 2007

my biggest fears 7 years ago today

labor in general, about a week before my due date I voiced my concern that I wouldn't be able to do it. D pointed out it was much too late to do anything about it at that point.
I was also afraid I wouldn't know when I was in labor or when my water broke. At 7 months when I managed to total my car(got my one & hopefully final ambulance ride) discovered at the hospital that I was indeed having contractions. I was scared out of my mind so the fact that I did not recognize the contractions for what they were is not surprising.
I was induced but having your water break is nothing something you will mistake for ANYTHING else, yuck gross that's all I'll relate on that subject. Even with the epidural contractions are fairly obvious as well..
We all made it through June 13th 2000 and so today my baby boy turns a big 7 years old!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I have to say that makes me feel a bit better overall - the Anna portion worries about that quite a bit (and I'm not even pregnant yet). :) Tell Mr. C happy birthday from US!