Monday, January 23, 2012

the family picture conundrum

It has been many years since we have had a family portrait, maybe only 3 years or so but the kid changes almost on a daily basis so this is something we should do more frequently. David has agreed so it is on me to settle in on a appointment except I still have no hair so I am unsure I really want a family picture just now. I could wear a wig I suppose, I have 2 and I wear one to the p/t job as a necessity but in the rest of my everyday life I wear hats and I am more comfortable with hat wearing me. And at the end of the day this is me my hair loss is not such a big deal, for the most part although sometimes I do get twingy & really really miss having a head full of hair. Guess I need to suck it up & just make an appointment huh?!

No comments: