Monday, November 29, 2010

not allergic I just don't like the stuff

peanut butter that is...bleech can not stand the stuff. Of course the rest of the household loves peanut butter even the dog loves peanut butter-it's the only way I can get him to take medicine-I will break down annually and have a pb & j sandwich or pb & apple butter and so I hit that annual mark and had a pb & strawberry jelly sandwich, it was good I'll even go out on a limb and say I enjoyed it & it was great. A week later I found myself with no options for lunch and thought what the hell the last pb & j was so good I'll bring one again...bleeech had my annual sandwich and the second try was gross, so I know to wait about a year before trying again

2 comments:

DavidShag said...

Not like peanut butter? I am surprised you are not forced to leave the country! I like it OK, but I never think of it when I want to eat - a jar lasts years. most people I know go through it like it was ice cream. you DO like ice cream, don't you?

overtly trite said...

love ice cream but my odd child, so very odd lima bean loving peanut butter swilling child does not particularly like ice cream, if I didn't know better I might think there was a mix up at the hospital