Friday, February 26, 2010

you lost me at shower cap

Bless his heart David must have been watching another infomercial because lo and behold a new line of hair products arrived on my doorstep yesterday afternoon. I am perfectly content with my current hair care regime basically I buy what is on sale or what I have a coupon for and well if it is both I am sure to put in the the shopping cart, but nice gesture on hubs part I will try the new stuff. I looked at the literature they threw in the box as filler and #1 on their list of suggestions is to each night wet my hair and put in the shampoo or conditioner or whatever it is then put on a shower cap and sleep in the shower cap.....really have you lost your ever lovin' mind? I don't think so guess I will not experience the optimum effects of this stuff

No comments: