Tuesday, February 9, 2010

did you know Valentine's day was upon us?

me & the hubs don't really "do" Valentines day because it is a made up holiday if he can't manage to buy me flowers on some random day in ohh August then we have a problem but but did purchase some overpriced roses on February 14 because the holidays Gods told him to please I'd be annoyed. Anyway the kid still has a party at school on Friday so we stopped to pick up valentines for his classmates, settling again on the football themed valentines as the others were deemed just "too babyish". I told him to grab something for his teacher whom we suspect he has a little crush on....he picked a rather large $12 box of candy and since David & I have a $10 limit on each other i was not about to spend more on C's teacher!

No comments: