Tuesday, February 16, 2010

another tale from the my son is a weirdo files

Fat Tuesday I was going to do something special and change up the menu to make pancakes & sausage for dinner, had to make an extra stop at the store on the way to pick up kiddo, got stuck in horrible/ridiculous there is no reason for this traffic but finally got to the boy and got home, get settled about to cook when C asks me about dinner I tell him the pancake plan and his response is a crest fallen face and " but I thought you were making the chicken masala dinner"...weirdo kid doesn't want the pancakes but is all about the curry chicken and it was good but I kinda had my heart set on pancakes.

2 comments:

Marsha Loftis said...

how funny my 9 year old daughter turned down pancakes this last weekend. LOL! I would have never turned down a pancake as a kid.

overtly trite said...

heck as an adult I am not turning down pancakes ;)