Saturday, January 9, 2010

yes I watch too much tv

so shoot me I also read a lot too but I like to unwind watching trashy tv made entirely easier with he invention of the DVR thank you um well whomever invented that. here are a few of my favorites in no particular order:

-NCIS yes I know it has been on for quite some time I just started watching it
-Burn Notice yay about to start up again
-Top Chef-
-Deadliest Catch

-Project Runway
-Bourdain No Reservations new season starts Monday!!!
-Closer-Law & Order Criminal Intenet
-Men of A Certain Age
-Ugly Betty-
-Greys Anatomy
& Private Practice
-In Plain Sight
-The Good Wife
-pretty much any of the Real Housewives series on Bravo except maybe the OC the original has never really held my interest
-Rescue Me
I watch other stuff too but these keep my DVR pretty full!

No comments: