Sunday, October 18, 2009

so maybe I am being judgemental...

several years ago David had a high school friend who unexpectedly lost his wife and lo and behold he was remarried in under a year. Personally I thought it tacky yes he had small children blah blah blah but he couldn't wait 365 days?! I just noticed someone I knew in high school who was widowed recently just changed their FB status to in a relationship..seriously less than 6 months ago her husband passed away. Is it just me?! I know people deal with grief in all sorts of different ways but for some reason in my head a year is what I have deemed acceptable. Yes it is completely arbitrary and no I have no idea why one year respectable to me. I hope to never be in the situation where I have to find out what is and is not right for me.

No comments: