Saturday, October 17, 2009

is it all down hill from here?

what is it with the sickness??
As I crept into my late 30's and now early 40's I get sick all the damn time several times a season it seems. Colds, sinus infections, strep has been know to happen, the flu, the stomach flu I swear it seems like I am in constant need of medical care and I am over it! Why on earth am I still taking vitamins?! hell maybe that is what is making me sick?? MIL keeps threatening to buy my cod liver oil and I am starting to think I may need to give it a whirl
10/19 Monday P.S. forgot to mention the broken toe which as it is improving I do not believe to have been actually broken just very very bruised And then there was food poisoning suffered from some lobster bisque I think. I won't mention the restaurant 'cause I still really the place maybe will skip the soup next time though

No comments: