Sunday, September 27, 2009

spent the day walking in someone else's shoes


and that would be literally not figuratively.....
Started my day out as I do each Saturday this semester heading to lab except this week I was a little fuzzier than usual and had the added task of dropping the dog at sleep away camp for the night because we had planned on being out of town for the day & night. Got to campus walked into the building looked down and oh dammit sandals on my feet breaking rule one of lab-no open toed or open heeled shoes I also had coffee in my hands breaking rule two but that situation was easily remedied. I got stuck wearing the junky sneakers left in the classroom for such nincompoops that forget rule #1. Then of course our out of town plans were thwarted by the torrential down pours of the day sending us to the bowling alley for an afternoon of well bowling leaving me once again not in my own shoes

No comments: