Friday, April 3, 2009

lots to do this weekend

lots and lots my friends!
-I have a lab assignment due tonight by midnight, another one due tomorrow by midnight and a third one due by Tuesday at midnight. Plus I have to study for the lab practical on Tuesday and start organizing my notes to start work on the unknowns. I am kind of looking forward to that one we will get a test tube with 2 organisms and we will have to do all sorts of tests to figure out what microorganisms they are. Cool huh?
-Let's see school related I also have to write a short paper that is not due till the 14th but I would really rather not have to write a paper while we are in Chicago
-have to get ready to travel to Chicago
-work today & tomorrow
-would love to get a hair cut & a pedicure
-NEED to color my hair at the very least
-laundry because we always have a ton of it..where does it all come from
-Bourdain tomorrow evening!!! I am looking forward to a night out with friends
-and I am sure there are at least 1/2 a dozen things I have to do that I have not even thought about yet....

No comments: