Saturday, March 14, 2009

just a day

a rainy kind of lazy but also kind of productive Saturday. I had the benefit of not having to go into work (um yay!) but David did and so the alarm went off at ugh 5:15 this morning. I got up made coffee and the decided what the hell I am going to back to bed and did, luckily remembering to set the alarm so I could go get the kid from his sleepover. Sleepover being a total oxymoron in this case. After pickup we headed out to do some clothes shopping and even after swearing up and down that all C needed was shorts and a belt he wheedled 3 new shirts out of me as well. We then went and finally spent some of the gift cards he got for Christmas on a memory card & a new game as well as a new watch & I warned him the alarm had better not go off at 3 in the morning or the watch we be so gone. The kid is notorious about playing with any watch, clock or in fact anything with a timer so it goes off in the middle of the night not waking him of course just me & David. We then hit Five Guys Burgers finally and well hell yum great burgers and loads of fries. It'll be added to our repertoire I am sure. Then swung by grocery to pick of a few things and home again C played video games and I managed a little cat nap and some mindless magazine reading. David came home and we enjoyed a little pasta with clam sauce for dinner-thankfully we still had a bottle of wine to enjoy! caught up on Bill Maher, managed some laundry in between it all..it has been a good day.
now tomorrow on the other hand is going to suck as I have to go to work at 3 to do inventory I hate inventory I would rather have my appendix out than work inventory

No comments: