Saturday, January 12, 2008

let out your inner redneck

D got freebies for the monster truck thing in town this evening so the boys are off doing that and I would love to say I planned some sort of crazy girls night out but I did not. I am really bad about doing that sort of thing for myself in my "old" age. D has always been good about making time for himself & going out with the boys-I do not begrudge him one bit of it so this is not sour grapes or anything I just wish I would do the same for myself and quite honestly I know he wishes I would do so as well...
so back to the monster truck I know they will have a great time but I saw some of the people buying tickets for it and lets just say people watching will be as much fun as the trucks running over things. As far as company perks this is a nice one but I am grateful D made it a boys evening, personally I am looking forward to the hockey comps, I love going to hockey games!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll sell you the whole seat but you'll only need the edge!!!! followed by lots of grunting I imagine. Should have gone on Date Night with us... Altruda's was celebrating their 20th anniversary, which for some reason makes me feel really old.