Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I know it's fiction but...

Sex & the City the last season alright just the last couple of episodes were so annoying!!! The Miranda/Steve & Samantha/Smith story lines were fine. Even Charlotte/Harry story was fine although I liked his character better when it was rougher around the edges. The Carrie/Aleksandr story line was goofy as hell, Yes yes I am glad she & Big finally got back together but seriously she couldn't find anything to do in Paris???
-no way did she see all of the museums, galleries, historical sites there are to see
-lots of day trips she can take from Paris to all over Europe-great rail systems
-sit at a cafe for hours please how hard is that?
-take French lessons?
-get a job maybe free lance? the character is a writer for god's sake. She worked for Vogue in NY pretty sure than have at least an office in Paris...
I think they make this hip NY chick out to be a bit xenophobic and very immature.
I do know of several women who have had the opportunity to move overseas due to their spouse's jobs and they have not wanted to do so and I must admit to not understanding their decisions. In neither situation would the move be permanent so I cannot understand why these people would not jump at the chance, oh well to each his or her own I guess

No comments: