Friday, October 19, 2007

I wonder...

open house night at C's school last night, we went got the 50 cent tour of his classroom, saw some artwork, special projects the kids have done-usual open house type stuff. I took a look at his journal and his last entry went something like this..
I wonder what my balls do. I think they will help me make babies when I am married.
followed by a picture of C fully dressed but with prominent balls.
The journal starts out with a remembrance of the time he was really really sick(he had rotovirus) and daddy stuck a stick up my butt(it was a suppository and kept C from a stay in the hospital)
this journal is definitely a keeper can't wait to see what he writes next!
or if we will get a phone call from his teacher...

5 comments:

Anna said...

Wow...that's funny as all get out! You always wonder what they're thinking...now you know!!!!!

Potty Mummy said...

Isn't that the sort of thing to keep and resurrect at his wedding in 20 years time? I would put it in a safe-deposit box if I were you...

Potty Mummy said...

PS - just read a previous post and have to ask: what's a crock pot?

Appalachian Feminist Breeder said...

that is awesome!

overtly trite said...

we are going to have it laminated & drag it out for first dates, the prom & for sure his wedding!

to the p.s. a crock pot is a slow cooker and it makes my life so much easier to fill it in the a.m. & 8 hours later a home cooked meal!