Tuesday, August 28, 2007

mommy guilt to start the day

C woke up this morning with a headache, bellyache & complaining that he did not sleep very well last night. Not such a huge shock he had symptoms last night but I hoped a shot of motrin & an early night would clear all of that up, unfortunately no.. Normally my schedule is flexible and I could stay home with him or my mil lives less than 5 minutes away and she happily will take him for the day. Except today, I have class-my first class not something I can really skip & mil is in NYC for a few days., so I feel guilty sticking my husband with the sick kid for the day which is ridiculous, he is a hands on father who in fact had more experience with babies than I did when C was born, he has flex days to burn they "expire" in October and one of the reasons he saves them is just in case someone gets sick & he needs to take a day. So why do I feel guilty???

1 comment:

Randall said...

Don't feel guilty! Delegate.