Tuesday, May 29, 2007

holiday weekend

is officially over as I sit at working, goofing off & updating my blog. We really did have a good time maybe not so restful but lots of fun. My BIL hosted a crawfish boil at my MIL's house on saturday which was lots of fun and made D & I want to have another one at our house. Like last time there was way too much food left over although my mil was smart & started taking food to her neighbors and my Sil brought a bunch to the nursing home she works at. Then as I previously blogged our cookout was loads of fun, maybe too much as I did suffer a hangover most of yesterday. D was working & C's friend was visiting his grandparents who live next door so he spent most of the day at their house swimming, playing video games and something to do with guns-not real guns just ones that seem real noisy. The after party party yesterday evening was very low-key just leftovers no new cooking which means I have to find a place for the 10 lb box of ribs sitting in my fridge. I didn't exactly mean to clean up the yard but I did. The badminton net had fallen down so I decided to put it up so we could actually use it again and that started the ball rolling as far as cleaning so we have a back yard again and we don't have to follow Oscar around making sure that he doesn't pee on chairs or grills or toys. Then this morning as I got ready for work I had a panic moment or two when I couldn't find my ring. I knew I didn't wear it yesterday but it wasn't in the only 2 places I normally keep it no I found it in the kitchen where we normally throw the cell phones & keys. Yes I guess I did drink too much vodka on sunday

No comments: