Tuesday, August 6, 2013

all in on the whole teen years thing

C did in fact become an actual teenager this summer, let's just say the entire "teen angst thing" is part amusing and part annoying as hell. We'll go with amusing on this next story, kiddo had been allowed to indulge in the video gaming nonsense for a good part of the summer to the extent that some days we see him at feeding time only. Saturday evening around 10ish, 10ish p.m.that is I hollered a 30 minute warning to him, I was asked when dinner would be ready?  When I got home around 7:30 after a very busy day of working David had a full meal prepared, ready and waiting for me. The kid was genuinely pissed off that no one had thought to let him know dinner was ready. I asked him if he had been hungry or had considered asking someone or even venturing into the kitchen himself to investigate the food situation, nope not the point apparently.....

1 comment:

Mens indowestern said...

I agree with your Blog and I will be back to check it more in the future so please keep up your work. I love your content & the way that you write.