Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HAPPY 2013!

I continue to not do resolutions and even if I did why share them with the world?! I am so awful with follow through I suspect any resolutions would already be broken by like 12.42 am on the 1st...no for reals I am just that awful.
Now that being said I have totally fallen off the exercise wagon over the past few months so I have checked out class times at the Y and plan on jumping back on that particular bandwagon this Friday! and I am telling everyone so everyone should please give me hell on Friday afternoon if I have not gotten my behind to the class

2 comments:

Wholesale Android Tablets said...

Happy 2015! I wish all of us to have a prosperous new year.

Online Coaching and Training said...

2015 is here! Let us forget the negatives in 2014, and start a brand new life for this year. God bless us all!