Wednesday, April 8, 2009

are you at least going to buy me a drink first?

registered for my fall class this week. I am taking the first of the Anatomy & Physiology classes it should be an interesting class and we get a cadaver for lab so big fun next semester. Unfortunately I have lab on Saturdays at 9 in the morning so kind of curious how that is going to work out for me but I digress(but when don't I?) Out of curiosity I was going to see what text book we would need with plans on buying in online for a ridiculously less amount of money than the bookstore wanted me to pay for it only to find that the A&P classes uses on of those bundles for lab & class that is specific to the course being taught so specific meaning I have to buy the frickin text book at the bookstore for..wait for it...300 hundred dollars. Craziness!

No comments: