Tuesday, December 23, 2008

and then there are the calendars

several years ago I started giving my MIL a new calendar each Christmas and to be helpful and make it special I would add all of the family birthdays & anniversaries etc...A nice little easy but personal gift until everyone else on that side of the family decided they wanted one as well. So I still have 4 calendars to fix before Thursday morning on top of wrapping, baking and a few other dishes I need to cook. And laundry let us not forget my old friend laundry.

1 comment:

Jennilu said...

Ok, so I couldn't leave a comment of your cooking blog, so I am putting my comment over here. I am very disappointed that you didn't include the rum cake recipe with your last post. I was wanting to share to joy with my family this Christmas. Any hints would be greatly appreciated.