Tuesday, May 8, 2007

ongoing saga of the fridge

yes it is ongoing indeed, so I left messages friday & monday-called a bunch of times without leaving a message on both days, tried different numbers-work, home, cell, david tried absolutely no response. Yesterday I sent an inquiry to the BBB and I called Patterson's which is the store the recommended Appliance Source to begin with, the gentleman was nice & polite got my name and said he would call them. I honestly had written it off, figured I would sent a hateful letter to them another to Patterson's, follow through with the Better Business Bureau and find out it there was some electrical board or someone I could file a complaint with then go buy a new fridge anyway so I did not call this morning at all but on a whim tried a little while ago but did not leave a message. Lo and behold within in minutes I got a phone call back, some bullshit about she had left me a message which I know she did not, maybe she called the wrong number well I left my number each time I left a message and I know they have caller ID-anyway they are suppose to come out tomorrow between 8-12 I am curious to see what time that really means..I am not holding my breath! She did offer for him to come out tonight but connor has a ball game that I do not want to miss and hell we have been without a working fridge since thursday..
I am also curious to see what is wrong with the damn thing, if he tries to extort more $$ out of me or what. I am already resigned to buying a new one next week anyway...

No comments: