Thursday, August 26, 2010

excuse me while I am "THAT" parent for a moment

very extremely proud looking over C's TCAP scores to see he was really smart/super amazing smart level okay maybe it was just advanced...except math which was merely proficient (my mother & aunt will be disappointed he may not be the math geek they were hoping for) My point being waaay proud of my baby. Evidently his teacher told him that if they still had the TAG (talented & gifted) program at his school he would have been in that. The problem now of course is keeping him interested, engaged & finishing his school work in class so he can live up to these lofty scores..not always the easiest task we have found out through the years *sigh* because quite frankly standardized testing doesn't mean squat at the end of the day

No comments: