Thursday, May 28, 2009

old people pains

there are certain aches and pains that have developed through the years that while I do not enjoy I have grown accustomed to....I am not however fond of the news ones that are increasingly cropping up-the left hip thing for the past year or so when I am really tired or sick or it's raining or it's Tuesday yeah don't like that one. And the residual on that weird shoulder injury from April while the shoulder is all better there are certain positions it does not want to be place in while I am sleeping c'mom sleeping on my stomach with my arm stuffed under the pillow should not cause this much grief. Then of course the random shooting pains in various parts of your body for literally no reason whatsoever. I suppose my warranty must be up or something
This getting older stuff is for the birds.

No comments: